A professional will check your pet’s health during the trimming session. For example, for dogs mostly living indoors, trimming excess hair behind the legs and cutting nails is an integral part of caring for its welfare. We can also prevent arthritis and hernias by making flooring less slippery and easier to walk on.
Also, it is not uncommon to greatly reduce the smell of your dog by having a professional clean its ears, brush its teeth, cut excess hair and express the dog’s anal glands.
A variety of information is recorded in our salon’s special personalized trimming notebook. A highly skilled trimmer will check the whole body and record its condition. Amongst others, the check will include: the dog’s coat, behavior, character, the styling preferred by the owner, the state of the skin and hairballs, the size of the body, inside the ears and the mouth, the condition of the anus, and much more. As you can see, a fountain of information is recorded. This will help with the prevention and early detection of diseases and illness.
You can easily have your pet’s health examined while you shop or dine in the Aoyama area. Make sure take advantage of the total trimming service regularly to ensure a happy and healthy life for your dog.
- Before the trimming, we hold a consultation with the owner to learn about their requests and our veteran trimmers will make styling suggestions that are individually tailored for each dog. An individual course will be tailored for your pet, meaning it is very easy for repeat customers wanting the same style as before.
- The trimming course includes nail trimming, clippers for the underside of the paws, trimming around the legs, trimming the moustache, ear cleaning, teeth cleaning, moisturizing paws, expressing the anal gland. Of course your pet will end up with the desired style, but on top of that your beloved dog’s health will also be cared for.
- The trimming happens in a roomy space with a décor of white and mint green. Ventilation has been carefully considered so your dog can relax in impeccably clean air.
- Under the guidance of a veteran trimmer with over 17 years of experience, all our trimmers work carefully to ensure you leave completely satisfied. Feel free to contact us even if you consider your order to be difficult or tricky.
- To put your mind at ease, we also installed a monitor in the ground floor shop to observe the trimming in real time.
- On top of the trimming, we have a treatment menu that specializes in health and beauty. We have menu options that fit any need, such as reducing body odor or bad breath, revitalizing dry skin and pet stress relief. For more information,
please visit Spa Menu